Parsnip

Tnoz

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Good evening all, hope everyone ok, sorry to the people whom have babies gone over the rainbow 🌈 and for those whom have poorly piggies ❤️
I went to Asda this evening to get my gang some romaine, last two packs! Few other bits too and thought I’m sure piggies can have a wee bit of parsnip, so I bought a small sweet bag , as soon as I walked in all 9 babies were squeaking as they do when they know I’m home, so first thing I did was to open the bag, and slice one up into very small pieces, to occupy the gang I gave them a piece each, well by god did they snatch and run with it, I was proper taken back as didn’t think they would like it but surely enough they did, won’t be having it a lot as romaine is their main treat. Has anyone else tried their babies on this?

None of mine like it - I’ve occasionally tried them with the odd peeling from preparation for our Sunday roast but it’s always been ignored. I do tend to avoid feeding root veg though given the sugars

None of mine like it - I’ve occasionally tried them with the odd peeling from preparation for our Sunday roast but it’s always been ignored. I do tend to avoid feeding root veg though given the sugars
I know hense why they only got a very small piece, are blackberries ok like 1 each£

My two like a parsnip peeling or two and also a tiny bit of sweet potato when I peel one. Not a lot though. 😃

I tried mine on small slices of sweet potato cut into small quarters and I think they liked it, they don’t get a lot of pellets as it’s not that important but I got home tonight and they looked at me as if to say, slave we need some we’ve got none, all our bowls are empty 😆I had to give in lol and give them just a few. They all now sleeping after additional hay arrived yey

Back