P@H, Hay and woodshavings problems.

• Thread starter Thread starter lilgalnatalie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilgalnatalie

Reading quite alot of posts i have noticed that quite a lot of people have a problem with p@h bedding and such.
I use woodshavings and hay from P@H, though i do find problems with it.

My woodshavings turned out to be Sawdust. (i no the feel of sawdust from when i had my gerbils.)
I found a use (and bitten) coffee cup inside my woodshavings.
Sometimes the hay is damp.
Found little bugs in Woodshavings and on biscuit.

Anyone else has problems?

have you told them? thats discusting... :( poor biscut had icky bugs on her lol...

I dont use woodshavings. I have heard lots of things about them, that it gives pigs respiratory conditions.
I do buy the hay from P@H and normally its ok, apart from being expensive, and i have never had a problem with it apart from this time.
It smells funny and when i try and pull it out it has got sharp bits in it, and i keep stabbing my fingers, like little splinters!

I never buy wood shavings from pets at home, but have brought a few bags of the meadow hay from there. Its always been fine and the timothy hay has always been good too. I would complain to the head office as your store could of had a faulty batch.

I think you should tell the PAH store of your problems. I have bought PAH stuff for many years with no problems (apart from the cost that is; they are not the cheapest place on earth :) ).

i have never bpright hair fro ma pets at home and i never will i like to get it fresh from a farmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back