Oxbow critical care fine grind wanted

Spaniel

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone have any critical care fine grind to sell please?

I’m afraid mine went out date so I binned it a few weeks ago. All the supply issues? Or have you tried other recovery/syringe feeds such as Emeraid?

I’m afraid mine went out date so I binned it a few weeks ago. All the supply issues? Or have you tried other recovery/syringe feeds such as Emeraid?
Yes, supply issues. He just loves this one so much and it seems to suit him really well.

I’ve bought a packet of Emeraid Sustain to try next. Hope he doesn’t throw it at my head!

Yes, supply issues. He just loves this one so much and it seems to suit him really well.

I’ve bought a packet of Emeraid Sustain to try next. Hope he doesn’t throw it at my head!
Hope he likes it. 🤞🏻

I’ve had to do same. Oxbow Apple & Banana also out of stock and Anise is a no no! Hope he takes to the Sustain 🤞

I just don’t want him to be upset. He’s a sensitive boy.

Vet uk is out of stock. I think it’s out of stock everywhere now unfortunately.

Thea is very fussy but she loved Emeraid Sustain and was loving her syringe feeds. She is far too dignified to slurp it from the bowl so it had to arrive via syringe. However, Bramble and Misty weren't as dignified as her and inhaled the leftovers!

Amazon.co.uk

The response I got from Oxbow about availability of their critical care.

Attachments

• IMG_0786.webp
    IMG_0786.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 7
Back