OUT OF STOCK

• Thread starter Thread starter Anne-Marie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one very similar that my 2 boys floo and albie are in and i got mine from ebay for a similar amount, its brilliant and I can take the top off search for guinea pigs you might get lucky, I've actually got 2 of these both similar to your one good luck

its really the stand i'm after i had a very close call with the cage i got it was on top of the chester draws in my room it just fits the cage i've got but when gizmo runs around like a looney he moves it but it's been ok i just push it back. Well i took the dog fora walk yesterday morning came back went in my roon (stupidly lekft the door open) and the cage was on its side on the floor thank god gizmo was ok he was in his igloo think that saved him what i think has happened is the cage has moved the cat has jumped up and knocked it over :-\ i was really lucky gizmo didnt escape so i changed my room around an his cage is now on the floor but i prefer his being higher up as the cat usually doesn't bother with him unless i just think he'll be a bit safer in a secure stand

PS Also saw a similar product recently online sold by a company in Norfolk, UK, but have been unable to find it again today.

the top blue one and bottom blue ones are the ones i have they are all in one piece though not on a stand

Hi,
I was going to buy this cage to, sent an email to Zooplus asking when it would next be in stock. Got a reply saying that there was problems with the supplier, and would had no idea when and if they would get it in again! :'( Sorry :-\

I think this line has been discontinued - they are currently being sold off reduced in several PAH stores and also a couple of places local to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back