• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Out of Hours Vet (Liverpool), Baytril not working 3 Weeks

PiggyPack

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

For those of you who don’t know the situation, I have three piggies, all been in Baytril for a URI for 2+ weeks with very few noticeable improvements (slight increased appetite, not losing weight drastically) they are still all have bright green snot, are lethargic, and have clicky breathing, I can also tell they are losing their appetite again.

I am unable to go to my regular exotic vet tomorrow as it’s bank holiday Monday, are there any 24/hr vets services any of you recommend near Liverpool, as I am running out of Baytril and it isn’t working and need urgent care and advice for them all :)

Out of hours vet provision is usually arranged by your practice- they will have a contract for out of hours provision for their registered clients with a local 24 hour veterinary hospital. Phoning your own practice out of hours should provide details of their out of hours provision. Best of luck x

Back