Out growing their hutch and run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the sage house from Pets @ home for my 2 piggies, they also have a 4x3 run.
Zac has grown so much in the last few weeks I really feel this hutch is not big enough for my two boys.
What size hutch do you have for your piggies ?
They live outside in the warmer weather but shall be living indoors in the colder weather.
I have an indoor cage for them but now feel this may be too small, I could use the indoor cage and add a run to it for more room, what do you think ?
Only had my piggies a couple of months so its all still new to me.

Hi Karen,

I have 2 Lavender Lodges for my pigs 2 pigs in each! The size is 5ft by 2ft on the inside so plenty of room!

I have Cuzzy in a Nero 3 until I can get a mate for him. What about doing a C&C I've probably asked you that before! :D

What are the dimensions for the cage?

Louise
x

I have a 5 foot hutch, and a 5 foot run attached. Tho I havent let the ramp down yet as I am working on their play area

I said to my husband yesterday about buying the lavender Lodge they are roomy and a good price.
The cage is around 4ft by 1.5 I think if I've got that right.
Where can i buy those c&c from they look great :) ?

I have sage house for two of mine, it is fine, but they do get alot of floor time too.

You have to make the C&C you can get the grids from Screwfix.co.uk you get 16 for £18 (I think) Each grid is a foot in length and then you put some lino or make the plastic bottom for them and there you go. There are websites that tell you how to do it, just google C&C Cages and they will come up. Haven't got the link to hand. :)

Louise
x

Thanks, I'll get the indoor housing sorted because I'll bring them inside soon. Then will have a bit of time to decide what outdoor hutch is needed.... My piggies are both really big boys like small bunnies really 2funny..
Its hard knowing exactly what size hutch/cage and run thats needed for them, I have bunnies but none of them have hutches 3 live in a shed and enclosure and I have 2 indoor buns.

spice and honeys mummy said:
C&C are great! You can build them to the size you want and just customise however really and they are great value for money!

Just had a look for some now £18 for 4, I know I'm being a bit dumb but how many would I need for a 4x3 something like that?

karen354 said:
spice and honeys mummy said:
C&C are great! You can build them to the size you want and just customise however really and they are great value for money!

Just had a look for some now £18 for 4, I know I'm being a bit dumb but how many would I need for a 4x3 something like that?
4 panels or 4 cubes? You'll probably find its £18 for 4 cubes so you'll have a lot more actual panels than 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back