Our New Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeynut

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Our new additions, Timmy and Jimmy. They are 3 year old boars and we picked them up from rescue today. They are very cuddly but we are leaving them to settle in for the afternoon.
We all love them already. Jimmy is in the first pic and Timmy on the left of the second pic.
(Hopefully the pictures have uploaded ok!)

IMG_4587.webp IMG_4589.webp

How lovely they are. It must be ever so exciting having them. Is there more hay in the bedroom area? Guinea pigs love to snuggle into piles of the stuff and it encourages them to eat loads of it.

Sorry if you already know this.

Eep just seen their little red food bowls awww.

How lovely they are. It must be ever so exciting having them. Is there more hay in the bedroom area? Guinea pigs love to snuggle into piles of the stuff and it encourages them to eat loads of it.

Sorry if you already know this.

Eep just seen their little red food bowls awww.

Hi, yes there is a big pile in their sleeping area too.
They are very shy and disappear every time they see me. Well Jimmy does, Timmy hasn't come out of hiding at all yet bless him.

Aww. Such beauty as theirs needs to be shown. Hopefully they will soon settle and be out and about so you can take loads more photos for us!

Congratulations! They are both utterly stunning!

Welcome to the forum! :wel:
Such beautiful new additions!:love:

May I ask what size your cage is? Boars need a lot of extra space as they can fall out in smaller spaces, I believe 5ft by 2ft is recommended :)

Hope you're enjoying piggy parenthood! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back