Our New Addition - Meet Roly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiep

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Only managed to get one snap as he always runs and hides, but here he is - the pic doesn't do him justice as he has a lovely face! We are getting him a bigger cage this weekend. He doesn't look 3yrs old to me.. just got him to take a bit of carrot from my hand - progress!

S1030289.jpg

aww he's gorgeous you must be a very happy mummy :smitten:

I'm glad he's with us Sammy - from what I can make out he was just left outside, and the fact he is so nervy makes me think that he hasn't been handled much, just passed round from pillar to post.
His water bottles were green all over inside with gunk, poor little chap. :(

What a sweetie! I'm sure with all the love you can give him he will recover from his bad experience!

Louise
x

well in that case I think he's a very lucky chap to have a mum like you, it never ceases to amaze me how people can treat animals so badly, I mean honestly how long does it take to wash a water bottle and as for piggy cuddles they're priceless ,who could resist :smitten:

Thank you!
I feel like taking a pic of the bottles and posting it. I binned his food bowl already, wasn't very nice.

I took him out for a quick cuddle earlier, he was very scared, but if I do it gradually, get him used to the sound of my voice and to my hand, I hope he will gain confidence. :)

He's a really handsome chap Katie! With time and patience he'll come around with you all. I'm so pleased he's found his home with you. He probably can't quite believe his luck already!

Definately ditch the old manky stuff he endured with his last place.

He's gorgeous :smitten:

Hello Roly! ;D

He's luvverly Katie - he does look Pigpigish! :D

Congrats and well done, he deserves a lovely home with you and I'm sure you'll bond in no time. :smitten:

omg he is beautiful I have such a soft spot for that colour Piggy :smitten:

Gorgeous piggy. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I think he'll settle just fine in his forever home. O0

He looks about 8 months to me ::)

Glad he has a nice home with you O0 :smitten:

Gingey pig alert! OMG! ;D
oh my gosh Katie - Roly is gorgeous....with a capital 'G' :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
I agree with Ang - he does look similar to Pigpig :D and you know how much I love him :D

I bet you still miss poor Lucky and Fuzzy - but this cheeky little chap will keep your mind off the sad feelings...

Give Roly a cuddle from me O0

Thanks everyone! he has been out of his hidey hole more today.

PerfectPiggies said:
He looks about 8 months to me ::)

Glad he has a nice home with you O0 :smitten:

I think he was at my colleague's brothers for about 1yr, they thought he was about 2 but I don't think he is even that.

Thanks, I hope he gets to like me and OH, and he doesn't think he is in yet another temp home.

I'm sure he is glad to be inside now anyway, and not outside on his own!

Aww what a cutie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: looks about 8 months old to me too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back