Our cage finally looks like a cage!

• Thread starter Thread starter juniormylove
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juniormylove

Construction is finally under way! We have all four sides put together, and it is BIG! haha I believe it's 2' x 2' x 3', maybe a touch bigger then that. Add in the LARGE second floor and you get...a big cage :] (well loads bigger then it was before)

We're still designing the top of the cage, but I'm hoping to get started on it tonight! We'll probably be done with construction this weekend, and then stain it and let it air out, and then I can move the piggers in!

I have pictures of it, too!

Side:
DSC03828.jpg

Front:
DSC03829.jpg

And just 'cuz they're cute, the pigs with Lexi:
DSC03756.jpg

It looks like a square there but it's really not.

Awesome cage

My cat would eat any piggies that you put near it :-\

Guinea-piggies-94 said:
Awesome cage

My cat would eat any piggies that you put near it :-\

haha thanks and Lexi seems to be a special cat :smitten: She looves the piggies. Gypsy, on the other hand....well...she's tried to munch them before ;D

Ooh, it looks fab - I bet they will love it! It must have taken a while to build though. We were lasy and got two savic nero threes and put them together, he he. I love the pic where the g pigs are with your cat - I don't have cats but I'm sure my dogs would make a meal of them! I can't believe your cat is so good with them!

Hehe how about 5 days :]

We're definitely gonna do some work on it tonight, though. Maybe build the top.... :]

haha i don't think so.

It's two feet deep, two feet tall, and three feet (ish) wide. i think I got that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back