Our 120 Cage Set Up

Moving to fleece once they're settled:-)

Ferplast is a fine cage, we had one for years

Be lovely to see some photos of your piggies!

What a lovely piggy!:love::love: Still not up to piggy napping with my back still bad but I may come calling one dark night when it's better with my coat with the deep pockets and my torch!:bal::bal:

Oh my! Isn he just the cutest! I love his semi long fur :drool:

Thank you all! Charlie is gorgeous too...wait till I get a pic. Please can I ask some advice? I have forwarded to move over too but wondering when best to do...they are on day 5 with me...i spot clean cage twice daily at the mo. Also when do they go in the exercise run? Is there anyway to make a ramp out of their cage so they can decide? Thank you all x

Those big bendy bridges are good. Zooplus sell them for five pounds each.

What a cute looking fellow. Ferplast cages are very practical. Easy to clean and last a long time.

What a lovely piggy!:love::love: Still not up to piggy napping with my back still bad but I may come calling one dark night when it's better with my coat with the deep pockets and my torch!:bal::bal:

I can organise a delivery service until you are all better xx

Hahaha! I'll be on lookout!

Back