Orion, my biggest friend

• Thread starter Thread starter Babouschka
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Babouschka

There's a story attached to this beautifull boy. About a year and a half ago a friend called me up. She said she got a little man in her guinea pig stable and she didn't know what to do with him. So I jumpt in my Fiat Panda to see the little fuzzball for myself. When I came there he sat in his little crib, allll the way in the back and gittering his teeth.

I asked her how she got him, she told me he had seen about ever guinea pig breeder here in the north of Holland and everybody was terrified of him. He bit everyone who tried to put their hand in his cage. (my kind of guy hihi) So Nes had to try for herself and got him out. He didn't even try to bite me. My friend laught and said: I thought you would like eachother.

So, that is the way Orion came to me. I can do everything I want, but if you are a stranger, KEEP YOUR HANDS OUT OF THE CAGE! >:D

Orion7.jpg

Orion13.jpg

Orion18.jpg

And then one next to my biggest Cuy bear, Tiamo
TiamoenOrion1-1.jpg

Awwww hes stunning! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

His face looks a bit like my piggie maggies face :smitten:

What a little stunner. I love the second picture - definitely a piggy with attitude!

i want him! i just got my piggy napping kit ready hehe watch out!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Ooh he's lovely, love the close ups of the piggie lips! He's obviously a rebel piggie and clearly adores you! :smitten:

It's probably because I'm letting him be the piggy he wants to be. He makes the rules hahaha not I :smitten:

Has anyone seen 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' on tv? he has his hair do! Emily has taken to savaging me recently - it was only love bites before now its getting a little harder the bites - I love her even more for it though. If you're ever this way on maybe you can do some piggie whispering for her :D

hils78 said:
Has anyone seen 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' on tv? he has his hair do! Emily has taken to savaging me recently - it was only love bites before now its getting a little harder the bites - I love her even more for it though. If you're ever this way on maybe you can d o some piggie whispering for her :D

yes have seen this programme, your right very similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back