Opinions on this hutch for 1 Guinea Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I personally think £50 for a normal hutch as id say is too expensive
Well, thats my opinion as i think of my piggies before i buy and just think a long narrow dark hutch isnt right for them.
I like cages best but if you want a normal hutch which i call them that just have a sleeping compartment and a mesh side then i would go to pets@home or somewhere as i went there today and they have hutches in with legs for £30 :)

daftscotslass said:
Why can you keep one inside but not the other? Cages can be stacked so it's not as if it would take up more space...
I think she means 1 is inside for time being and one is outside as they had a fight so had to temporarily use an indoor cage for 1 of the boars but wants another hutch for that boar inside as shes not aloud to keep him inside :)

Focus has 4ft hutches for £30 O0

I think she means the piggys in a nero cage inside, but she has to get a hutch as hes not allowed to stay in :)

Hiya,

The requirements are 4ft by 2ft this falls just under that but is a similar size to the Nero 3 I house one pig in one of those for now and it's fine for him but he is only diddy.

I have my pigs in hutches and have no problems with them, I do think the bigger the better those small ones can look a little dark as Iloveanimals said. I prefer the ones where the roof opens on top, easier for getting into as my boys are escape artists! :)

Good luck with it!

Louise
x

PerfectPiggies said:
Focus has 4ft hutches for £30 O0

I think she means the piggys in a nero cage inside, but she has to get a hutch as hes not allowed to stay in :)
;D Thats what i said ;D
And thats where i went today i meant - Focus not pets at home ;D ;D

think il be taking a trip to focus tomorrow hopefully they'll have some of the hutches in ;D thanks for your help

Quavers said:
think il be taking a trip to focus tomorrow hopefully they'll have some of the hutches in ;D thanks for your help
Its fine they look good too :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back