Oops

Lorcan

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I've been telling myself for several weeks, pause the hay subscription. I don't skimp on the hay I give, but I have a half full box of timothy, a slightly used box of orchard, and an unopened box of timothy downstairs. 10kg boxes, all three.

Just read my emails and I've got another box of timothy arriving tomorrow.

:oops:

Last edited:
Oops indeed. In my experience you can never have too much hay, just not enough places to store it! Cleared the cupboard under the stairs out today, we have a delivery coming tomorrow, the timing is a bit out, we had one today too!

I am very much lacking in the garage and shed departments. All I've got is the living room. Or the box room but I'm not carting a 10kg box of hay upstairs, not again lol.

We have a lot of hay here too at the mo, been trying to find something not to prickly that will hold some structure for nesting in. Although both Wally & Loki seem to prefer flattening hay to hay nesting.

Good luck finding a spot for your hay delivery.

Well, I changed the delivery day to Friday lol. The weather is all over the place and DPD, a large box of hay, and heavy rain and hailstones makes for a terrible afternoon.

Back