One Week In....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LohBee

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We got our two boars one week ago, thanks to some good advice on here I let them get on with a bit of dominance activity and thanks to @Wiebke 's suggestion have been pegging a fleece over their cage.

The very timid one, Fluffyworm, has come out of his shell, will eat from our hands and is reasonably happy to be picked up and cuddled. The more dominant one, Scruffy, is more skittish and wants to hide when picked up, is curious and will run around the run and explore.

There was some chasing going on which has calmed down and they have been cosying up together in the same hidey and eating from the same bowl today which surprised me. My kids have fallen in love with them (and so has my other half who has never kept small animals).

I just need to try and get some decent pics of them!
Thanks for the help and reassurance on here, I expect they'll have some run ins in the future again but at the moment they seem happy :)

Sounds like they are settling in really well, great progress after only a week.. :tu:

Looking forward to the pigtures, :nod:

Lisa & Ali..

YAY! That's great news! It's so nice when things settle down. I have 3 sows and one of them Nancy gets pretty grumbly when her hormones kick in, but then things go back to normal.

Can't wait to see pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back