omg we have a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is Honeys new lil boy( i think its a boy)
I didnt realise she had had him until just now,she kept him hidden in the little log hideaway,he wasnt there yest!
I just checked on her and noticed a messy bit in the hay and WHOA! hes quite a big one too and I could feel she was only havin one ;D
hes the spitting image of his dad ;D ;D

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

thats a clearer one ;D

Jack ( after his dad JD( Jack Daniels)) and Jack from Home and Away if its a boy and Jupiter if its a girl says Sars ;)

:smitten: :smitten: AWWWWWW :smitten: :smitten:

Gorgeous markings!

What a gorgeous baby! He looks like he's a lemon agouti, and I absolutely love those ;D (though I may be wrong ;))

Kimmie

How long is a little baby would you say sen,, sen shoo hut thingy majiggy.. whats your name :P

Thanks :) yeah how long would a new born be, just so I can picture just how diddly they are :smitten:

yup they do,ill get one in a bit of the new one sitting in my hand ( and i have smallish hands)

Aww he is cute single born piggies are huge when they are born. Rimmer was a only piggie and was big enough to be neutered at just over 4months old ;)

Bloody hell he's gorgeous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

That 2nd photo makes me go woozy :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awww congrats Shaz and Sars, what a beautiful birthday present :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
He's just beautiful, love the name Shaz ;) ;)

Yes loads of piccies please :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back