• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Olli's nuts off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ratty faced Olli is going in this week to be de-nutted,hopefully he wont be sitting there looking so miserable on his own anymore ::)

hopefully itll make him smile,I'm off up the pet shop to see if theres any cheap hutches as theres some arguing going on that needs someone dragging out of it and seperating O0

mmm so you said, naughty little munchkins ::)
I know i better whip over and come and help sort it all out.....i wish :( cyber helping, come on lads shuuurup (shutup) (that's what my pommie neighbour always says, makes me laugh every time)

Awww, hope all goes well with his op and that afterwards he has a smile on his face. :)

Glynis said:
mmm so you said, naughty little munchkins ::)
I know i better whip over and come and help sort it all out.....i wish :( cyber helping, come on lads shuuurup (shutup) (that's what my pommie neighbour always says, makes me laugh every time)

id love to see you try and sort allll the puggies out,itd take forever but i think ive done it for now,looks like poor Cream is on his own seeing as he cant get on with anyone else at the mo,if hes not careful his nuts will be next between two bricks

More denutting blimey them vets have been really busy with guinea piggies lately O0 but they are so good and really guinea friendly. I went with Hamish last week about her teeth and she asked about Rimmer. They get a big thumbs up from me :)

It's a shame there is not more of these sort of vets around, we have just found a very good vets after a good few years of looking, our old one wasn't bad but only knew the basic of guinea pigs. :)

I popped him in this morning for a pre op check and because my job is anightmare at the mo i wouldnt be able to get him in for 9am tomm morning,sooo the vet asked if i wanted to leave him there overnight for an op first thing tomm O0 O0

Did you have to pay for him to stay overnight? If not that is very good of them. :)

Nope ,I asked and she said dont worry ,no extra charge..thats what was bugging me if he stayed,the cost ;)

:o My vets would never do that! :o You've got a good one there. O0

Cavy Crazy said:
:o My vets would never do that! :o You've got a good one there. O0

yup seems like it,I know we went to them years ago when the senior partner ran the place and we lost a dog to parvo thru them which put us off,then Ambivet more or less let Dusty chew his insides out and we changed right away back to the ones we're with now,theyre real nice people too and its only a bus ride away
pity my job arent so lenient to let me go early but we've been taken over by a new firm and they seem a bit strict,otherwise i couldve got in at 9am tomm morning
still its really sweet of them to keep him overnight ;)

Sorry to hear about your dog and Dusty. Vets don't always know it all do they. Glad the vets have cleaned up their act. O0

Cavy Crazy said:
Sorry to hear about your dog and Dusty. Vets don't always know it all do they. Glad the vets have cleaned up their act. O0

sadly they think they know it all,i even warned them that Dusty chewed but they didnt seem to listen :'(
he would be with me now if they hadnt messed up and he was such a sweet little guy,sorry but ill never forgive them for that

anyway the one Olli's at glue the wounds together rather than stitch and constantly check on the animals ,theres one vet/nurse there that loves piggies so that helps

I think if you find a vets that has a nurse or vet that owns guineas you know your guineas are in good hands. We have just found a vets that was recommended by a rescue and I think if it wasn't for them and the vet who owns guineas he wouldn't be around now. :)

The vet I saw there owned little furries herself. Its a fantastic vets and prices are even better than where I been useing. Years ago they came out to put a dog to sleep and the vet cried with the owners he also did not charge them the call out fee and he came out at 2am. They really care about animals there. Its quite hard for me to get to it by public transport but its worth it.

she just said did i wanna leave him there overnight to save me faffing about with work tomm morning and i was like wow :o
when she said there was no charge i was so pleased too

just got a call from the nurse at the vets....

Olli's sitting dazed and confused but ok and can come home,lol

;D ;D Poor guinea first he has the snip and then he has people take fun out of the fact he has had it. ;D ;D

Cavy Crazy said:
;D ;D Poor guinea first he has the snip and then he has people take fun out of the fact he has had it. ;D ;D

LMFAO I know

well hes sitting there all " wtf happened to my bits mum "
hes a bit swollen and they said keep an eye on it as it may be a blood clot :o
more than the usual swelling :(

hes stuffing his face so thats good news,i got them a thank you note for having him overnight at no extra charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back