Olli sulking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
aww bless hes sulking cos hes having his bits off tomm haha

DSC00055.jpg

Gosh he is huge I am referring to his size not his bits! ;) ;)

dazie♥ said:
Gosh he is huge I am referring to his size not his bits! ;) ;)

haha he is actually
and hes laying on his bits hiding them from attack

lol :D :D

I didnt realise how big they were until I got boys of my own I was in shock! Huuuuggggeeee! I think hubby wants them to have the chop because he is jealous! ;D ;D

who needs a cushion when youve got a pair of those

and I reckon my OH is jealous too O0 ;D

dazie♥ said:

I didnt realise how big they were until I got boys of my own I was in shock! Huuuuggggeeee! I think hubby wants them to have the chop because he is jealous! ;D ;D

2funny

Wilsons are HUGE! and even the lil babies are too :o I never realised hey could be so big ;D
Isnt it tricky to neauter coz theyre internal? If theyre so big on the outsde id hate to see how bit they really are :o lol

Aww Olli is sooo cute! :smitten:

OMG they are inside tooo no wonder it costs sooo much to have them done! :D

dazie♥ said:

;D Poor guineas having their bits talked about. At least they are all complements. ;D

Aww poor guy! But at least now he can be a skirt chaser and not worry about the consequences ;D

Kimmie

How's the little man today :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awww poor Olli, but now he can be with all the girlies make the other boys jealous ;) ;D ;D ;D

hes not a happy puggy this morning,sitting reallly sulking but I'm keeping my eye on him,he looks a bit sore and swollen but at least hes eating and pooing

Poor little boy, keep an eye on him and let me know, sending him lots of gentle cuddles and these :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Puggies Rule said:
hes not a happy puggy this morning,sitting reallly sulking but I'm keeping my eye on him,he looks a bit sore and swollen but at least hes eating and pooing

Awww poor little man. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back