• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Oh fatty biscuit!

• Thread starter Thread starter lilgalnatalie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilgalnatalie

biscuit losts alot of weight when she gave birth to that overgrown baby, but she gained it, and now shes FAT! i never seen her with big huge sides since she was pregaunt, and she hasnt been with any unetured males (my dad assures me he didnt pop her in with georgy when he werent netured and i was out ::) ) how can i keep biscuits weight at a average scale, i excercise her, and feed her museli/pets at home nuggest && plenty of veg.. poor fatty biccy!

Best to have a piggy that is more plump then thin lovey. Besides if she's out everyday then I'm sure she'd lose a bit! :)

do you actually know what her weight is, as in, do you put her on a weighing scale on a weekly basis?

no, but u can tell when she has gained more weight by her shape and how heavy she is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back