• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Off balance....

• Thread starter Thread starter crittersgalore
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crittersgalore

As some of you know I just got a new piggie whom was dumped off at the petstore I work at. I know that he had surgery for a lump on his neck, but other then that I don't know ANYTHING about him. I have noticed that he seems a little bit off balance from time to time. Sometimes he sits with his head cocked to one side, or like earlier today he was sitting on my lap went to quickly turn around and fell right over! Poor little guy :( Other then that he seems fine. Eats and drinks well, and has PLENTY of energy. Any ideas of what might be going on?

Mmmmm have a look on guinealynx and see if they have any suggestions. I still think i'd pop into the vets and have it checked out. Just a thought isn't it mites that can make them do this too? Poor little fella he's been thru a lot hasn't he :( :-* :-* You're doing a wonderful job O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back