• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

nuts off time again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm having Spring ( Tia's hubby) and moody- sulky- attitude- rat faced- Olli de nutted next week now ive gained confidence in vets
poor boys wont know whats hit them ;D ;D
then Tia can have her hubby back all safe and sound when shes had her mini-me's,and they make such a lovely couple,Olli can go with a group of girls once hes finished throwing his teddies

;D poor darlings :)
Wilson is waiting to get de-nutted... and if Cindy has any boy babies they can all get done at te same time and recover together ;D

Hope your boys go okay :)

Olli's really sulking big time since i took him out of Biscuits cage ::) ::)

hes just sitting in a heap staring at the floor,lol
well serves him right for picking on Biccy,nasty little boy

:( poor guy... he will be happy once recovered.. he can have all the girls he wants ;D

Hey... when de-nutting them does the size of their nuts make a difference? Wilsons are HUGE! So I was wondering if that would make the surgery easier? lol

baby-wilson said:
:( poor guy... he will be happy once recovered.. he can have all the girls he wants ;D

Hey... when de-nutting them does the size of their nuts make a difference? Wilsons are HUGE! So I was wondering if that would make the surgery easier? lol
LMFAO!!
I dunno,the bigger they come the harder they fall? lol ;D ;D
Leo's got a humungous pair and hes only little,I think he uses them as a cushion

Well just think of all the fun he can have once he is on the mend ;D Rimmer was in heaven today he met his girlies but boy did they give him a run for his money he got sprayed so many times think they were saying back off boy ;D

Pumpkinpiggie said:
Well just think of all the fun he can have once he is on the mend ;D Rimmer was in heaven today he met his girlies but boy did they give him a run for his money he got sprayed so many times think they were saying back off boy ;D

haha I think thats what Autumn is doing to JD ;D ;D

Sehnsucht said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:

haha I think thats what Autumn is doing to JD ;D ;D
I bet you was laughing at them I was crying next door must of thought I was 98) But the best bit was when Rimmer was in the log tunnel the sows were sat outside looking in at him and he had such a cheesy look on his face ;D like he was saying tough I am the boss now if you let me cuddle up to you I will let you in here ;D

Good idea for Olli then he can be with a friend again O0
Awww no more babies from Spring that's sad but i understand, he'll love being with his girl again once he's recovered :-*

LOL B-W you crack me up ;D ;D ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back