• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Nutless JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok the lil man was neutered today and I feel loads more confident after changing vets
hes sitting sulking in his cage and his eyes are real wide like " what did you do to me mummy "
hes done a poo so thats better than nothing and I'm just waiting for him to come round a bit more and eat something
thanks soooo much to Hils for giving us a lift back and also helping rearrange the shed after much puffing and panting,lol
oh and the lil Wollaton Crew cage hanger( I'm gonna order somemore dangly things to hang in the windiws of the shed now,heh)..anyway thankies once again hun :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Glad to hear all went well for JD today. Wide eyed aww bless hes is all drugged up still. is My boy keeps climbing into the hay rack and all looks well down there. Every one keeps asking how is billy no nuts ;D

lmfao
I feel so sorry for them :(
but if they want gf's etc thats what we have to do sadly

Glad it all went ok :) Word of advice to JD, try lying on your side with your upper leg resting on the bars of the cage. Takes the pressure off a treat ;) Well thats what Piggie and Chester did anyway ;D

bev said:
Glad it all went ok :) Word of advice to JD, try lying on your side with your upper leg resting on the bars of the cage. Takes the pressure off a treat ;) Well thats what Piggie and Chester did anyway ;D
haha I dont think hes that clever enough

Aww I cannot wait till he can go in with the girls :smitten: Now has JD got some cucumber to lie on ;D my little love was lying on some monday night my OH said cannot blame the boy it must be so soothing 98)
Is JD eating ok Rimmer is but not half as much as he normally eats.

hes making up for things with a cucumber then lol
nope i dont think hes eaten yet but hes still monged out from the anaes ;)
hes kinda glaring a some celery

Yes I keep telling myself I did the right thing. Now they can have a lovely life with lots of little friends :smitten:

Sehnsucht said:
hes making up for things with a cucumber then lol
nope i dont think hes eaten yet but hes still monged out from the anaes ;)
hes kinda glaring a some celery
Aww bless go outside and pick him a bit of grass see if that will temp him. Could bring you a torch to look for dandelion leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back