Nuggets

Tnoz

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Good evening all, hope your all well
Does anyone else have Guinea pigs whom won’t settle until they have had their nuggets? Every morning and evening I get persistent bar chewing , climbing enclosure desperate for nuggets, I give them their greens, they chew through them in seconds and just want nuggets lol
Just thought I’d ask cheers

The goblins generally only get their nugget portion last thing at night. They know this, they're ready for it, but they don't come looking for them at other times.

We do nuggets in the morning and veggies at night, and it seems to work well. They don't let me forget their due but I don't tend to get nagged at other times - they know the schedule and it seems to work for us. Hay is done as and when though, as I'm usually in the living room with them these days. My guys aren't interested in bar biting though, thank goodness, just yelling :))

Yeah once they had veggies and nuggets they don’t seem to bother, I poop/ change pee pads daily and get rid off wet hay, I add plenty of fresh hay morning and night, they excellent pets and I love them all

Back