Nuggets and the brown bin

Lorcan

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Can nuggets go into the brown bins? Ours only say "no bedding waste" and I'd assume that means nuggets would be fine, but I also don't want to ring the council up to find out. Because they're the council. I have some old Burgess I'd forgotten was even here, once the goblins would eat the Cunipic and the Science Selective without issue I'd stopped with the Burgess and only found it again under a pile of everything, lol. It's been opened for long enough donating it isn't really an option but I dunno what to do with it.

As they are all different you may not get a definitive answer.
We don’t have brown bins - we have black (general), blue (recycling) and green (composting). We are lucky, it seem, in that we can dispose of bedding waste, hay etc into the green bin

I would have thought nuggets would be fine in the garden waste bin. ( ours is brown)
Nuggets aren’t waste and are mostly hay anyway.

Yeah, I was very unimpressed to find out I couldn't, lol. Soiled bedding is so heavy there's no sneaking it in either unfortunately.

Our general waste bins are dark green, paper recycling is blue, and glass/plastic/cans go in the blue bin with a green lid.

I'll chuck them in the morning then, they can help hide the fact I accidentally dropped a lettuce bag and a Coke can in it a while back :bal:

Back