Nugget 🖤

Nutmegandnugget

New Born Pup
Reaction score
My baby, Nugget, passed away yesterday, he was the loudest little guy, super ticklish and obsessed with Parsley. He helped me during a time when I was struggling the most and his death hurts so much.

His brother Nutmeg is left behind and I'm making sure he is eating, drinking etc but he already misses his brother. They were from the same litter and spent not a single moment apart and I thought they would have more time together than they did.

Rest In Parsley Nugget 🖤20220610_152704.webp20220717_160036.webp20220610_150226.webp20220710_212042.webp

It sounds as if Nugget had a wonderful life, filled with love and happy todays.
Grief takes time.
Be gentle and patient with yourself.

You may want to browse the bereavement threads on the forum.
There’s a lot of helpful information about grieving - human and piggy, as well as some good resources.
We are here to support you in these sad days

So sorry you lost Nugget, he sounded full of character and had a lovely life filled with love and companionship with his brother.
Sleep tight gorgeous boy 🌈

So sorry your beloved Nugget has gone too soon but in the time he was with you he would have known how loved he was. Grief hurts so take care of yourself in the coming days. Popcorn free over the rainbow bridge handsome boy x 🌈

I’m so sorry you have lost beautiful Nugget. Enjoy the lush parsley over the bridge.

I am so sorry you lost your beautiful little boy. Popcorn free around all the parsley over the rainbow bridge 🌈 Please be gentle with yourself and lots of love to Nutmeg

Back