Now I Have One Guinea Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score

Now I have the one gunieapig i feel its for the best to bring him in at night and out in his big hutch all to himself during the day which has yet to be opened up again for the ramp to be fitted, So he is not so much on his own as i have decided that i should bring him in, and get lots of toys for him, Make him Happy, is this correct? Most of you may know what ive been through with the loss of gunieapigs and I've decided that Skittles Will be my last one and therefore will get all the care and attention he so rightfully deserves so any advice would be appreciated !X As his mum lived at the top and wont hear her at all now, X

Could you bring him in permanently? I would do that so he is always close by. Your idea of giving him lot of attention sounds perfect. He is adorable by the way.

He Is I am so lucky to have him as Poppy gave birth so it makes him all the more special unfortunately I cant always keep him in at the moment, as i have rhino-sinusitis and i have to have an op but hopefully after this is done then yes of course that be an idea! and let him have the out door hutch during the day with lots of toys X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back