Noodle bath mats - which to buy

pelicano

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'd never heard of these until today! You live and you learn...

I'm interested in trying these, but I don't want to order a whole stack of them online at IKEA and then they aren't any good (eg they get chewed), so I feel as though I should probably buy one in a shop to try first. I looked at Tesco, B&M and Dunelm ones online and it wasn't obvious whether they have a backing on them. The Sainsburys ones look as though they do (they specifically say something about a latex backing).

Thanks for any advice/recommendations.

I have ones from ikea abs Asda both are fine although one of my boys has a taste for the Asda ones Vs the IKEA ones! I only use them under the hay as they smell and get wet a lot quicker than my fleece liners ☺️

I really like the Wilko ones. They had some discontinued colours on offer last week, if you have a Wilko near you it would be worth a look.

i have bought two from asda recently,they have a vast choice of colours,no backing which is good.i find the shorter noodle bath mats easier to use,as hay and debrie does not get caught in the pile.x

I’ve bought from Dunelm, Next and Asda. All work fine - except I had a noodle nibbler 😂
I've got a noodle puller outer/eater! Timmy can't get them out of the Wilko mats though, they are too well attached. Beware of mats with the noodles just poked through the fabric. I got some mats in Poundland, fine for the others but not master Timmy.

I've got 2 from Asda, 2 from Tesco and 2 from Dunelm. They're all great although the ones from Dunelm are considerably smaller and were the dearest.... To be expected from that rip off shop though haha.

Back