Noisy boars

Tnoz

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Good morning all, hope your all well
I brought my piggies back from boarding after a 5 day break, since putting them back in their enclosure they have been very noisy with chattering, rumbling, etc, they were ok when they left, I guess it’s because they have been moved twice and are sorting out their differences and whom is dominant again? I got them both out last night and gave them free roam of my living room, there was a bit of mounting but apart from that all good, their about 19 months old now, there is no proper fighting or fur flying so that’s good, their eating, drinking and pooping as normal, anyone else had this problem? Thanks

It’ll be the change in location and they will now be in the period of reestablishing.
My boars used to be like that when they were younger. They didn’t do it between their shed and the lawn run (and vice versa) but they did do it between shed and their cage in the house during spring (spring fever!)/summer. It doesn’t happen now they are getting to be older gentlemen!

It’ll be the change in location and they will now be in the period of reestablishing.
My boars used to be like that when they were younger. They didn’t do it between their shed and the lawn run (and vice versa) but they did do it between shed and their cage in the house during spring (spring fever!)/summer. It doesn’t happen now they are getting to be older gentlemen!
Yeah very grumpy lol they asleep now at other ends ha, had a feeling it was quite normal, I’ve had them since February and it’s the first time I’ve left any of them, 9 in total, everyone else been fine even my other two boys but their younger. I need some ear plugs ha,

Back