No Popcorning...

• Thread starter Thread starter karisrou
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karisrou

Hey everyone...My pigs never popcorn...is that bad? could they be too stressed? Or do some pigs just not enjoy doing it?

don't worry, one day you'll clean them out or give them something different to eat and the next thing they'll popcorn it's super cute :)

I'd never seen Duke do it until late last year and he's over 5 years old :smitten:

I had never seen my girls popcorn I was getting a little worried until yesterday when they went bonkers all around their run ;D ;D Give them time like Glynis says when you give them something different or clean them out you will catch them popcorning with happiness ;)

Our guinea pigs have always popcorned, but they didn't seem to in the winter because we brought them in the house to be warm, we put them on the landing and we sat against the stairs and closed all the doors, but they seemed a little scared. And the first time we put them in the run this year for summer they had their barmy half hour (thats what we call it when our piggies run around and popcorn haha)

You know when you hold your piggies, do they wheek and lick you, because that also shows they trust and love you :smitten:

Do you piggies have an out door run too? Piggies absolutly love being outside in a run, they popcorn all over the place then! :p heehee Hope this helps you :)

Mine don't often. Just don't think they can be bothered!

But it's so funny watching Ton trying to!

Spike doesn't do it as much as he did (he's about 5-6 months old). He tends to just run around like a mad pig! And I haven't seen Buffy do it either but she is the laziest pig I have ever met... she even lies down to eat!

my girls generally popcorn when they get something new to play with or i put them back into a cage with clean sawdust, and a new toy arrangement, but my boys popcorn at everything, when they are eating, when they are playing, most prob even when they are sleeping lol

My pigs hardly ever pop-corn... Cindy does it when she plays with Wilson but thats about it...

I could and do sit for hours watching mine play in the run. I was laughing so much today at ours popcorning. My first ever piggie was the funniest one though.

Lol oooo I found that so funny today mum they was going BARMY! Apart from bumble who sat watching rummer and hamish, bumble was eating grass, she likes to think for her belly before the play comes into hand hahaha

baby-wilson♥ said:
My pigs hardly ever pop-corn... Cindy does it when she plays with Wilson but thats about it...

I'm amazed Cindy can still popcorm! :laugh:

;D she hasnt done it in a while... but when she wasnt so pregnant she did it from one end of my bed and back ;D then got puffed and had a sleep :D :D

LOL on the from the bottom of the bed to the top ;D ;D ;D

Still waiting for Cindy to POP something else! :D :D

Mine don't do it much. They prefer slobbing around and stuffing their little faces!

We sometimes get a little display when they first get put in the run! Do boys popcorn more than girls?

Well Ronald Popcorned for the first time ever yesterday when I put him back in his cage and it was a delight to see especially as they have been ill treated in the past!
Puggies Rule♫ said:
the bigger/older the piggy the funnier it looks

This is definitely true Ronald is huge it must take a lot of effort to lift his gut off the floor! ;D ;

gingerpig said:
Mine don't do it much. They prefer slobbing around and stuffing their little faces!

We sometimes get a little display when they first get put in the run! Do boys popcorn more than girls?

in my experience they do, ive got 5 girls and two boys and my boys popcorn at everything even you say hello their heads kinda jump and twitch lol

My piggie never used to popcorn either until one day i was putting him back into his nice clean cage and he just went nuts! he was popcorning everywhere! Now he popcorns all the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back