No more Megazorb need suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I went to get my supply of megazorb yesterday only to be told they will no longer be stocking it due to the problem with vermin, apparently they love megazorb and they are loosing up to 2 pallets of every order so they are loosing money :( so i need some more suggestions of what I can bed my 12 piggies on instead. It has to be cost effective too, so no fleece or vet bed (I also have a ton of washing as it is with out having to wash that lol) The supplier I use stocks all horse bedding so there must be a option there the only thing they dont stock is auboise.

HELP :)

They could probably suggest an alternative for you. Or else you could always look on the internet and buy the Megazorb that way.

I know a lot of people swear by medibed? i think its like hay? i dont know though i've never tried it x

Where about are you? Maybe another supplier. Let me know I'll have a search around. :)

we have tried all over for suppliers and they were the only ones that was about 8 months ago now we are in Bristol :)

The medibed is it absorbent?

Some Megazorb suppliers here :)

Bones, Okehampton, 01837 81088

Town & Country, Exeter, 01392 461420

Rollestone Feeds, Kenn, Exeter, 01392 832150

A.J.Wyatt, Clutton, Bristol, 01275 333312

A.Nicholls, Warmley, 01179 671447

Wessex Farm Feeds, Somerton, 01458 241696

Vines Close Farm, Wimborne, 02380 841831

Black Jack said:
They could probably suggest an alternative for you. Or else you could always look on the internet and buy the Megazorb that way.

By buying it over the internet is not cost effective as it is twice the price of a farm shop.

That's great, good luck with it! I just typed in Megazorb Bristol and horse feed suppliers popped up. I used to get my Megazorb from a horse feed supplier I still get my readigrass from them as well! Wish they did smaller bags though! >:D

I didn`t like megazorb that much as it was so messy. If you can get aubiose, I recommend trying it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back