Nibbling Babies

• Thread starter Thread starter flm1977
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flm1977

Is it common for babies to nibble at just about everything?
Bob has had a go at nibbling everything from the carpet to my shirt.
I'm assuming this will settle as he gets older? Or are some piggies nibblers anyway?

one of my pigs tugs on my clothes when she needs the toilet so maybe its something like that...?

Most babies test things with their teeth to see if it tastes nice! But some never grow out of it! Although my Bully (4mths) bites me and doesn't nibble anything around the room, where as Cubby (10mths) has to nibble at everything to make sure it's not edible! Usually my handbag!

Cobweb's 7 months old and he is a major nibbler! :D

He sits and nibbles my clothes at cuddle time. I'm looking at him right now, and he's nibbling some hay! :D

gp-d I never thought of needing to loo...I'm not sure, could be, it just seems he nibbles everything.
I just put it down to him being a baby like human babies put everything in their mouths too.

But maybe some piggies are nibblers and some aren't :)

Yes, i seem to think some babys nibble and some dont but my first ever only baby piggy nibbles alot - The day he was born i handled him and he nibbled on me so i quickly made a decision on his name already - NIBBLES ;D ;D R.I.P Nibbles died aged 4 weeks :'( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back