Status
Not open for further replies.

Lodie

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi I'm totally new to the world of guinea pigs & keen to learn all that i can. We are thinking of getting a pair of female piggies either this summer or waiting until next year, but to be totally honest do not know the best place to purchase them from. Does anyone know of any good breeders in Staffordshire at all? Thanks so much

Welcome to the forum :) Rescue piggies are a great option. They come already fully health checked, bonded and often very tame already.

I know Rescues aren't the first thing you think of with piggies, before we joined here we had no idea they existed... Our first piggies were off a breeder but then we found out about Walsall RSPCA and have been going there ever since. Rescues have all ages ranges in from babies to golden oldies so you can normally adopt any age you desire. Can highly recommend the rescue route

We have a recommended rescue locator here https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/pages/guinea-pig-rescue-locator/

Hope you enjoy your time on the forum

Lee

Hello, welcome to the forum. I can honestly agree with the above, rescue is definitely the place to go for many positive reasons as you not only give a forever home to those you adopt but also make space for another piggy or 2 to come into rescue :)

Hello. Nice to meet you and good for you on doing lots of homework before you go ahead and get some guinea pigs! This forum is a mind of valuable and useful information. Yes, rescued guinea pigs make great pets. Plus you often get support from the rescue afterwards if you encounter any problems. :).​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back