• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

new piggy need info

• Thread starter Thread starter emma2009
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emma2009

hi just got a baby piggy on saturday and was wanting to know are they allowed all fresh fruit and veg? because i put some grass in for her and fudge(my older piggy) and she eat some but she had a bit of the ruins that night but it wasnt too bad,
i was also wanting to know is this normal , my older piggy fudge who is also a girl tried to mount the baby piggy who is female she has only tried twice but s this normal? please let me know

thanks emma ;D

Mounting, sounds like she's just saying who's boss, a dominance thing.
Your little one should be fine with fruit and veg, introducing it slowly a bit at a time should avoid the runs.
Good luck
Anne. :)

If there not used to fresh fruit and veg then that could be one reason why they had diahrea and yep it is a dominance thing unless the sex is wrong which could be a mating thing ;D ;D

thanks again everyone it defo must have been a dominance thing cause shes been cheaked by vet and is defo a girl lol

Has she been ok since?
Have the slight runs gone?

yip runs are gone now only lasted for about an hour next day she was fine and she still is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back