New Piggies Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac12:-)

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello some advise please

I have bought 2 male piggies today and I have them in a 4ft by 2ft c&c cage on the floor however my little girl is trying to lean in to see them.

If I were to buy an enclosed cage what is the best one and the best size to get. And does anyone have pics of their set up for some inspiration x

Many thanks

Is it possible to purchase a lid for the c and c cage you already have? Its just I've seen that on purchasing some there is the option of a lid/roof but I dint know if you can buy that separately?

No I got mine from a friend

Hi and welcome

You can find some C&C cage companies and places to get more grids or the components to make a C&C grid lid via this thread. Cage kit manufacturers are usually willing to provide upgrades to C&C cages.
All About C & C Grid Cages Around The World

Otherwise, a good place to get hold of a traditional 2x4 cage is this online place here.
Their ferplast cage is currently on offer, but you may want to additionally secure the flaps with a small child around. It is a bit sturdier than the skyline maxi.
Ferplast Rabbit & Guinea Pig Cage 120 | Free P&P £29+ at zooplus!

Welcome to the forum, just wanted to say Hi as I can't add anymore to the two great replies from above.

Hello and welcome. Great advice above. It's possible to buy more grids and connectors and build a lid or cover for the c and c. It's such a versatile method of housing piggies. Congratulations on your new piggies btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back