New Piggie :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, always a huge step forward in the bonding process when they trust enough to eat on you. It took Putt 4 years, she would just sit and ignore food in her face.... no other piggy of ours showed such self restraint! Wouldn't believe a year later she would climb up to sit on my lap. They all get there in the end. Glad you haven't had to wait that long with little Gus!

Was so pleased. .been smiling all day. Been with me three weeks now and never fails to make me laugh. Always has mad half hour about eight o'clock running and bucking, so funny. Has quite the personality. Has taken lap time to new level and crawls up my chest and sits under my chin lol. X

Aw bless! I had the same moment today as I got Daphne (5 months old piggie) to take a quick nibble from a bit of cucumber while sat on my lap today. Gus sounds like a real lap pig!

Seems it :-)....nothing to compare too as my first piggy...but he really snuggly and sweet...was so worried about him not settling and not being happy..but he seems a happy little chappy. Total adore him :-) xx Hubby thinks I slightly bonkers cos I make him turn down the tele so I can hear his little noises when he snuggling lolx

Seems it :-)....nothing to compare too as my first piggy...but he really snuggly and sweet...was so worried about him not settling and not being happy..but he seems a happy little chappy. Total adore him :-) xx Hubby thinks I slightly bonkers cos I make him turn down the tele so I can hear his little noises when he snuggling lolx
Put him on your hubby's shoulder and he will soon understand:)

Great news. One of mine still won't eat on my lap. I've learned not to take it personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back