New piccies of Cindy and Bubs

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Here is the happy family :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Still not sure weather they're both boys or not.... they're a week and 1 day old tomorrow :o They're growing so fast! Soon they'll have their own cages... lol

Last night Cindy and the babies had a pop-corning extravaganza! It was so funny! lol they were all over the place :D

Well anyway... here they are :)

The first photo EVER of the happy family...
Image060.jpg

And here they are... at 6 days old... doubled in size and acting like a full grow piggie :smitten: :smitten:

100_2643.jpg

100_2630.jpg

100_2600.jpg

100_2609.jpg

100_2637.jpg

100_2634.jpg

100_2618.jpg

000_0732.jpg

000_0731.jpg

;D in the last too piccies they all looked so cmforable! Cindy's belly still feels so saggy :D and when she sits in a certain way she still looks preggers :D lol

I've just booked Jetstar and am coming to pignap awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww BW they're just beautiful and OMG they've grown heaps :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Was she feeding? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Yep :) its so funny... the babies are so determined to feed... but sometimes Cindy just isnt in the mood :D lol but theyre feeding fine, licking salt-licks, eating food and drinking from their water bottle :) theyre just like big piggies... but way smaller :D

ahhh adorbale thats the good thing about pigs they are born like mini mums and dads :smitten: :smitten: Cindy looks contented

baby-wilson said:
Yep :) its so funny... the babies are so determined to feed... but sometimes Cindy just isnt in the mood :D lol but theyre feeding fine, licking salt-licks, eating food and drinking from their water bottle :) theyre just like big piggies... but way smaller :D

oh lillys babies are like that she is trying to ween them now tho there follow her around tunil she gives in

;D yer... poor Cindy tries walking away from them but they follow right behind her ;D
She will prob be relieved when she is alone again ;D

;D the bubbies are really enjoyin that salt lick! They reach up to it and chew it ;D lil cuties!

Wilsons face is so sweet there

i reckon if Harley found all his kids he would panic and run

Puggies Rule said:
Wilsons face is so sweet there

i reckon if Harley found all his kids he would panic and run

;D

They are gorgeous BW and growing up so fast. Cindy and Wilson look good too. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

The brown baby still has a bit of his umbelicle cord sticking out his belly... its only about 2-3 mm long... the other baby however doesnt have this... could it cause a prob? or will it be okay? :)

Oh what a beautiful family. I think Cindys coat is so shiny its gorgeous. How many hours do you recon you've wasted watching them now?!

Oh god.. ive lost count ;D before I sleep, I gaze over and watch them, when I wake I sit and watch them, I walk in and out during the day also ;D

Cindy is desperate for a bath ;D
She hasnt had one in like 4 months ;D
She is so greasy, and soft from the grease ;D

I'm going to bathe Wilson and maybe angue tomorow :)
Do you think Angus is too young? He is about 8-9 weeks now :)

baby-wilson said:
;D in the last too piccies they all looked so cmforable! Cindy's belly still feels so saggy :D and when she sits in a certain way she still looks preggers :D lol

I love that saggy feeling lol dixies only just getting her figure toned back up again, it made her more cuddly! lol

;D yep... Cindy is so flabby ;D and defso cuddlly!
It feels so good to be able to pick her up properly for the first time ever!
Eer since I got her I wasREALLY careful of her belly... coz she was always 'thought' to be preggers... but now she isnt, and never will be again :smitten:

baby-wilson said:
Do you think Angus is too young? He is about 8-9 weeks now :)

My personal opinion is I think this is to young, I would wait another few weeks at least, but it wouldn't do him any harm if that's what you mean. :)

Cool :)

I prob willwait a while longer :) dont want to stress him too much :(
and he isnt smelly or anything... Wilson reeks though! So either tomorow, or the next sunny day there is he is having a scrub in the tub :D

awww they are just all sooo gorgeous!! :smitten: :smitten:

I love the ones of Cindy lying down with them round her - such lovely pictures - so pleased for you :)

x

:smitten: :smitten: I love them they are sooo cute! :smitten: :smitten:

baby-wilson said:
The brown baby still has a bit of his umbelicle cord sticking out his belly... its only about 2-3 mm long... the other baby however doesnt have this... could it cause a prob? or will it be okay? :)

yep it will rubys still had hers for about 3 weeks or so it will go when its ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back