Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scozy

Marla and Rachael enjoying Kleenmama's timothy hay
ResizeofRotationofIMG_2094.jpg

Pretty Marla
ResizeofIMG_2131.jpg

and not-so-pretty Marla with green goatee and yellow bum(she needs a bath!)
ResizeofIMG_2181.jpg

Relaxed Rachael
ResizeofIMG_2116.jpg

what little beauties - they are perfect. I love the way they lay with their little legs stretched out the back, it looks like they should be on a chaise longe!

green and yellow are this seasons new colours ,didnt you know? lol ;)

cute piccies though

Hahahaha my OH just walked past as i was nearly weeing myself and couldnt stop laughing! They look like imposed pictues, wouldnt look out of place on the cover of 'hello' magazine! They are gorgeous piggies! :D :smitten:

Do they just lay like that? I hope mine get that chilled when they are bigger! ;D

hahahaha ;Dmarias got her 'come to bed' eyes on ;D ;D ;D

They are some stunning pictures! You should enter them into a comp or something, they are fantastic! :D i want one as my background if thats okay? They are such good pigtures!!

They're so gorgeous! And I, like Glynis, think that the 2nd pigture is absolutely fabulous. She is the queen and she intends on keeping it that way! ;D

Kimmie

Thank you! I am happy you liked my piggies' pictures. To smiler feel free to use my pics! No problemo.

It took two to three months for them to be laid-back piggies so I am really happy seeing them streaching like that in my room. Someone told me in this forum that they would come along in several months when I asked about my nervous piggies in January and she was absolutely right!

By the way, I still cannot figure out what OH means. One time I thought that means "father", but is it the word for "boyfriend"?

Other Half LOL ;D

You are one lucky lady owning those beautiful relaxed piggers :smitten:

I agree, i hope mine turn out like that! harry is totally relaxed, but I'm still not too happy with him at the moment for being naughty with my girls!hahahha ;D

Oh, Other Half. Thanks!

To Sehnsucht, do you have pictures of your trendy piggies in green and yellow, too? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back