New little Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
These are my two new arrivals from Bramble (who might I add is lovely ;))

21-06-07_1628.jpg

21-06-07_1606.jpg

21-06-07_1627.jpg

The dark one is Jazz hubby named her, the other is waiting for a name :)

Awwww they are GORGEOUS lisa!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Was the hubby okay about getting more? :o Lucky!! ;D ;D

They are both gorgeous piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Lucky you I'm not allowed any more or he says he's packing his bags :(

i'm jealous, you're allowed more piggies, i've only got one :smitten: lovely hubby wanna swap? ;D ;D ;D

awwwwwww gorgeous little girls :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
love the wild hair do :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

well didnt tell him until we were on our way over to brambles she lives round the corner from my mum and dad so said I needed to drop Ringo and Star to my parents then I was gonna nip off and get them but he foiled my plan so I had to tell him lol. I said I have to have them because I have said yes and I am not going to mess her about he was fine about it and he said we could have 3 more (that he has fallen for) and thats it so hopefully in the next few weeks I will have 3 more little arrivals ;)

You just have to get them when they are in a good mood and say I have been offered some piggies and have said yes and just see what his reaction is. After the next ones that will be it for me I have to be responsible and only have what I can cope with it is hard work especially with 3 kids. ;)

so glad these specail little girls have found a specail home :smitten:
was lovely to find someone so sweet to have such sweet piggies thank you , i can rest easy knowing these two are happy & pampered & thanks for the other lady you sent to see me , i hope the little rex girl does clear up it certainly look's like it wasnt serious 0:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back