New indoor hutch

Hi,
I got mine from Amazon I believe it was about £35.
Not sure if you are based in the UK, but I used the surface protection sheet from Wicks for the base. Super easy to cut and stick more together, depending on the size of your cage.
I really like my c&c cage because it is so versatile and easy to extend, change shape add on etc. ☺️

Look for grid shelving on eBay or Amazon, they are cheaper. You can buy correx type sheets for the base from Wicks

I use songmix grids from amazon, my boys palace cost less than £40. For the base I got those recycled rubber interlocking play mats from b&q about £10.

Oh and like @ImmyH , cable ties. Mine was advertised as a dog play pen I think. For clarification the rubber matting is not accessible to the pigs, they are all covered with fleece.

Just be careful if buying cheap grids from ebay or amazon that they are the 9 hole grids and not 8 or 7. I've just got caught out, thought I had a lovely lot of cheap grids and the holes are too big for piggy noses!

Songmics do the grids with narrow bars too. Everything on Amazon, I always check dimensions etc.

Back