New Hutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanne1

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I never realised it would be quite so difficult to find a suitable hutch so many around but of all varying qualities.
I'm looking for a 5ftx2ft hutch preferably with slide out tray option and lifting roof.
Want a good sturdy one to be outside most the time.
Any suggestions of where I can buy a good quality hutch?

Thanks

The best ones are those that are joiner made rather that shop ones which seem to be flimsy in comparison. Do a bit of googling for "hutch" then add your town or nearby town. You can also do a search on ebay for items within a certain distance of your postcode. I did this & came up with this company who make all their own stock. ie a 6 foot hutch for £95 :-
This particular place is in Sunderland so we popped up to see my brother & his wife & went out for a meal before popping into the place which was less than a mile away from my brothers. The quality is a street ahead of the hutches you see in pet stores & they're all built to order and they will build to your spec so if you wanted something a bit larger or smaller they could make it for you. There's be firms like this all over the UK so it's definitely worth searching them out.

The best ones are those that are joiner made rather that shop ones which seem to be flimsy in comparison. Do a bit of googling for "hutch" then add your town or nearby town. You can also do a search on ebay for items within a certain distance of your postcode. I did this & came up with this company who make all their own stock. ie a 6 foot hutch for £95 :-
This particular place is in Sunderland so we popped up to see my brother & his wife & went out for a meal before popping into the place which was less than a mile away from my brothers. The quality is a street ahead of the hutches you see in pet stores & they're all built to order and they will build to your spec so if you wanted something a bit larger or smaller they could make it for you. There's be firms like this all over the UK so it's definitely worth searching them out.
Your reply does show which company it was? Can you let me know the name and I'll have a look. Thanks

Sorry I meant does not show name of company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back