new hutch on order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hutch1.jpg

Just ordered this hutch it is 5ft by 3ft. What do you think? Going to put 4 pigs in here.

that is great
Where did you order that from?
If you dont mind me asking..i am looking into getting more hutches
xx

It looks very similar to one I bought it is only 16" deep I think you will find it is 3 ft high but only 16" deep making it a bit cramped for piggies to pass each other in each compartment, the ramp is also a bit steep for them might be worth making another one for it O0

Got it on ebay. I know it is fairly narrow but will fit in my shed and will be more room than they have now.

Just had an email new hutch is coming tomorrow and i'm really excited. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas :)

Been cleaning out the shed ready.

It was £79.95 which included £20 for delivery. Comes fully made up so will not have to put it together :)

Oooh! Looks like the Hilton of hutches!

Good price for a brand new hutch too :D

Re: new hutch on order- its here!

Hi hutch came today and i wasted no time in getting it in shed and kitted out and pigs installed.

They seem to like it but have not used ramp yet. Stayed where i put them three up and two down.

Still early days yet. If i need to i will change ramp.
pighutch2.jpg

pighutch1.jpg

pighutch.jpg

No you are not sad, I did that sunday when i got a new GP.......okay we are both sad hehehe...lol
xx

No that is a lovely set up
x

pigs seem to be settling in. Have extended the ramp so it is less steep and put some grass on it to tempt them up. They have gone up a bit but not all the was yet.

that looks great! I wish my cage could be 5 feet long, but my dad won't let me make it that big. I still managed to get it nearly 40" though!

I'm lucky cos hubby let me take over half his shed and sometime in the near future I will get a shed just for pigs :)

Alex said:
I'm lucky cos hubby let me take over half his shed and sometime in the near future I will get a shed just for pigs :)

haha thats cool! I'd love to dedicate a room just to the piggers. mine will be put in my room, which my dad thinks he has control over ;)

Its very similar to my hutch, don' worry about the ramp, mine had a couple of minor accidents, mainly sliding off the side, ::) but they soon got used to it and now they bomb up and down all the time! 98)

Thanks they seem to be getting used to it. I put the food fresh food up the top and this encourages them up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back