New Home!

• Thread starter Thread starter vikki2203
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikki2203

Well I got my piggies new hutch yesterday and they seem to love it :),
they don't seem to have discovered the ramp yet though ;D.

It is huge, my mum had a bit of a shock when we got it home.

this is a photo with nothin in yet as, I has just set it up ;D

newcage.jpg

ignore the floor it needs to be put down still (in the room i mean)

someone my uncle knows makes them and he did it for me, and it was a bargain at only 60 pounds O0

they do one very much the same at pets at home although mine is a bit different can't really tell on the photo like. Don't how much it is in pets at home though.

yes p@h do sage house at £89.99, and Thistle Hall which is alot bigger at £ 129.99, I can't tell in the photo which one it is the same as, cause they look the same,
I have sage house for 2 of my piggies, i would love thistle hall though, but it won't fit in my utility for winter.

arr this is the same size as thistle hall, as i went in yesterday morning to look at them and its really the same dimensions.

I think he kinda gets his ideas from pets at home, cos he has quite a few which look the same, but are different lol.

oohhh i am jealous, it's a lovely sized hutch, how many are going in it? are they in yet?
mine took a while to go up and down the ramp in sage house, I have a different hutch too with a run underneath, Which my newly aquired Charlie is in, had him for a week and he still hasn't gone down, I have put him in the run part and he has gone up the ramp, but won't contemplate going down again. I'm sure when toffee joins him in it, she will show him how.

is it going to be grissom and gizmo's new home, love that little lilac grissom,

yes it is, there in it now, and there toddiling (sp?) up and down the ramp, wheeking away :smitten:

and they will just be the two of them in the hutch.

wow, how lucky are they, my lilac maisy and star are in sage house, which is great for two, but wish i had thistle hall.

I love it what a fab piggy palace!

Grissom and Gizmo :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh I like that I love the thistle hall one its so roomy. Any chance that bloke will send me one for that price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back