New Guineapig Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I rehomed my guineapigs due to the constant mouse infestation :'( However we couldn't bear to lose our first piggy Fudge but that left him on his own and he's been quite forlorn since then, so I've been looking out for a baby piggy to put with him and today I picked up little Hamish :smitten:

The intros went well, Fudge popcorned for England and Hamish chased and mounted his Uncle Fudge but Fudge didn't seem to mind. They're now in the hutch and fingers crossed it continues smoothly - the last thing I want is two single boars Here are the happy couple

2007_0623Image0015.jpg

2007_0623Image0016.jpg

He's lovely, how old is little Hamish, he looks tiny next to Fudge! I'm hoping to introduce a baby to an adult soon so am interested to know.

He's five weeks old which is the youngest I could get one. Fudge is about a year old, my heart was in my mouth I can tell you but I was spurred on by Niki putting young Fitz with Arthur and seeing how successful that was. Good luck if you try with yours!

Think I will keep my fingers crossed, the baby I'll be getting is 6 weeks. I really hope it works. Hope they continue to get on well.

AWWWWWWWW! they are both sooo cute! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: i'm glad the intros worked out ok, it can be a little hairy!

Kathryn they are soooo gorgeous together :smitten: :smitten:
Glad their intro's gone well, i think a friend is just what Fudge needed bless him :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks everyone :) Pleased to report they're still absolutely fine this morning :smitten:

awwwwwwwww that's fantastic news, i remember how sad you were when you had to rehome them :'(
LOL sounds like the boys are going to be just fine, i'm Fudge will be like a big bro to little Hamish :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back