New Guinea Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelah

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We lost both of our Guinea pigs to the Rainbow bridge, one last summer and then the other at the start of this year, they gave us such fun and purpose to our lives and we miss them terribly, i wanted more Guinea pigs but my husband said he was not ready, its my birthday tomorrow and i came home last night to two new baby guinea pigs,

they are still very scatterish and can see they have very wary of us, we have not named them yet , one is black all over and the other one is brown but i can see they are going to be a lot of fun, once i can get a photo of them when they sit still i will post it and you can see my babies

Awww congratulations on the amazing birthday gift. Can't wait to see pictures once they have settled in.

What a great birthday present. I'm sure they will be alot of fun once they have adjusted :)

Aw congratulations :) They are lovely, what a wonderful surprise!
Looking forward to learning more about them as they settle and show their personalities :)

Thanks everyone, they are a total joy and love them already, still miss my old ones but the house was too quiet,

They are beginning to settle, when they can't see us they come out and wander about in there cage and eat, they have this morning came out and ate while iv been sitting near them, the Black guinea is less timid and is enjoying being stroked, its going to be a slow process to get them to trust us but it will be worth it when they do, just stuck on what names to call them

Thanks everyone, they are a total joy and love them already, still miss my old ones but the house was too quiet,

They are beginning to settle, when they can't see us they come out and wander about in there cage and eat, they have this morning came out and ate while iv been sitting near them, the Black guinea is less timid and is enjoying being stroked, its going to be a slow process to get them to trust us but it will be worth it when they do, just stuck on what names to call them
Do you have any sorts of names in mind? Naming guinea pigs can be one of the hardest parts of owning them, I swear. Also your brown boy looks like he's got a bit of ridge on his back?

Sorry, I'm very Nosy heh.

Yeah the brown one has what i would call spikes hair in the middle of his back, we thought about calling the black one Sooty and the brown one Sweep from Sooty and Sweep but we are not sure

They are lovely, and I think the names are great, too. My claim to fame is that I got shot by Sooty with his water pistol at one of his live shows! (Sad, or what?)

Awwwwwwww, wonderful name - they are beautiful, what a fab birthday! :love: Hope to see lots more of them on the forum

Yes once they settle and sit still il take some more photos, they are starting to relax more, they are coming out more and eating while I'm still in the room so thats a big step forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back