New Guinea Pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww... they're both gorgeous :wub::wub:

I would call him George if he was my piggie, i have no idea why, the name just popped into my head... :luv:

Awww... they're both gorgeous :wub::wub:

I would call him George if he was my piggie, i have no idea why, the name just popped into my head... :luv:
Thanks for your reply! They are both getting along great, they have been together since this morning, do you know how long I should wait until I move them in together?

To me, he looks like a Dave, but I echo everyone else, he's a stunning boy, they both are <3

Awwwww super cute piggies.
I always wait a few days to name my animals and just watch for little quirks and physical attributes that I can find a name from. It works well for me. In the past I have always just named them and then a few weeks later just started calling them something else lol.

Awwwww super cute piggies.
I always wait a few days to name my animals and just watch for little quirks and physical attributes that I can find a name from. It works well for me. In the past I have always just named them and then a few weeks later just started calling them something else lol.
Hahahaha I still haven't named him, I want to pick out the best name :xd:

I'm sure the right name will come to you soon :))

I hope him & Gus are still getting on okay, that's the main thing :luv:

I think you should call him Doc, as in Doc Brown from Back to The Future with that shock of white hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back