New Guinea Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Cocks

New Born Pup
Reaction score
My wife and I have just adopted an 18 month old female guinea pig due to the fact the the original owner cannot now look after her due to illness.
We would like to put another female with her for some company, but are concerned in case they may fight.
Can anyone give me advice on this please ?

You could contact your local rescues and see if they do dating, this service is mainly used for boars as sows tend to get on better in my experience, but I'm sure they'd be willing to help you out too

My wife and I have just adopted an 18 month old female guinea pig due to the fact the the original owner cannot now look after her due to illness.
We would like to put another female with her for some company, but are concerned in case they may fight.
Can anyone give me advice on this please ?

Hi and welcome!

In order to be able to help you best, could you please add your country, state/province or UK county to your details. We have got members from all over the world. Your options depend very much on what is available locally. Please click on your username at the top then go to personal details and and scroll down to location. That way, we can help you work out the best way possible for you.

You can find lots of tips on a range of subjects via this link here that should help you to settle in your new piggy and have as smooth a start as possible: " Starter Kit" Of Information Threads For New Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back