New flooring in c +c cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What do you think of the flooring I put in Lennie and Timmys cage? Some builders were going to throw it out. It is very heavy duty vinyl, easy to clean and cost me nothing! They seem to like it :D
Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Lennie & Timmy enjoying some grass
Picture003-1.jpg

I hadn't finished putting their toys and stuff back in when I took pic O0

Thats my favourite price "Free" :)
Looks well and easy to keep clean well done O0

That looks good O0 Great thinking! I love your piggies, esp lennie i think (the longer haired) craaayyzeee haired pig and timmys crest is so sweet, definatly not your average 'pet shop piggie' :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

It's amazing how different they look I think, even completely different shape faces and bodies. Does anyone know what breed Timmy is? I know Lennie is an abby who soon needs a bath!

american crested maybe? i think thats what is is when the crest is a diff colour to the body? post a pic on 'breeds' and lots of people ca tell you ;) O0

The longer haired one looks like it may have peruvian in there?!? maybe its the angle but the hair looks veery long! I love him, id take him in a second! :smitten: :smitten:

I love him too :smitten: :smitten: He is a big old softie ;D

It looks wonderful! :) Hey, what kind of cage is that your using? It's real nice.

twilight said:
It looks wonderful! :) Hey, what kind of cage is that your using? It's real nice.
It is this from screwfix http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=A333043&ts=52003&id=43900
Very secure and you can make any shape you want! It is supposed to be cube shelving but works very well for piggie cages. I used the vinyl inside and bent it up round the sides to keep all the mess in :) Lots of people use something called correx, which is corrugated plastic available from your local sign shop. Have a look at this site-lots of ideas for cages. The cubes are pretty hard to get here in the UK though....www.cavycages.com

The little one looks like he is a coronet or at least more coronet than not!. Does he look like he's going to have longish hair? the big one does have quite alot of abby in him but it looks like there is something else there too because he has quite long hair at the back. His hair is crazy like mine!
They're little stunners all the same :smitten:
I love it when you get freebies >:D They've got LOADS of space there - really great set up.

Thanks Hils! I got lots of ideas for space from you great people on here. Yes Timmys hair is getting long and it's very straight and silky. I will get some better pics if I can get him to stay still long enough and post them on the 'which breed' thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back