New Fleece Liner And Pigloos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimz

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks to Ziggy (http://ziggyspiggies.webs.com) I have a lovely new setup with fleece liner and two pigloo's for Ruby and Treacle. Ziggy went out of her way to help me with a very quick delivery and great customer service and she was a pleasure to order from. So I wanted to thank her in the best way I know how - with photo's of my two girls enjoying it too:

Oh so he's changed things around again, is it really worth leaving our food and our hay to go and explore....?

IMG_1289.webp

Of course it is we're inquisitive piggies! Hey we like what you've done with the place - soft on our feet, plenty of space to play...

IMG_1286.webp

... you've thought of everything! Even a nice quite pigloo where I can eat my breakfast in peace - that pesky Ruby is always trying to steal my food. Not in here she won't!

IMG_1303.webp

Ha ha, but I'm still coming in 'cos I'm boss piggie! Right, I think I'll rearrange a few things with my nose whilst I'm here, starting with Treacle's breakfast...

IMG_1294.webp

... Then it's back to my place, look innocent, snuggle down ... ahh just right. This is my chill pad and I'm not sharing with Treacle and i'm not coming out and... and...

IMG_1287.webp

... bugger, ruled by the belly again! Why did he have to tempt us out when we were sooooo comfortable! Mmmm this kale though ... nom, nom, nom ... it's so ..... mmmMMM

IMG_1298.webp

Best of friends really, well we are sisters after all !

Last edited:
I love the way you have linked the run and the cage.Did wonder how it was gonna be done

I love the way you have linked the run and the cage.Did wonder how it was gonna be done

Thank you. It is all detachable. The guttering ramps are attached with Velcro, the carpet tiles to help them run up and down are attached with Velcro, so they can be cleaned. The wooden central unit I built is a tight fit, so it is secure and doesn't move, but with a bit of wiggling it lifts out too. In two days they have got used to me rattling the food ball against the cage side when it's food time - they then run up and down the ramps with a good bit of excited wheeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back