New cage layout 2022

Tara95

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
🥰20220104_202938~2.jpg20220104_202546.jpg20220104_201157.jpg🥰
Also received a guinea pig cam for Christmas so have developed a new appreciation for all their hidden behaviours! Am constantly viewing them on my phone and have been blowing away by their interactions with each other. Would highly recommend one! Especially their reactions to hearing the fridge open 🤣
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year. Love the set up, where'd you get the little bed?
Thank you. I got it from IKEA a few years ago for £13 would highly recommended. I've just checked online and just think they are out of stock at the moment. It's listed as a dolls bed c:

Thank you. I got it from IKEA a few years ago for £13 would highly recommended. I've just checked online and just think they are out of stock at the moment. It's listed as a dolls bed c:
Ok thank you

🥰View attachment 193404View attachment 193410View attachment 193412🥰
Also received a guinea pig cam for Christmas so have developed a new appreciation for all their hidden behaviours! Am constantly viewing them on my phone and have been blowing away by their interactions with each other. Would highly recommend one! Especially their reactions to hearing the fridge open 🤣
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Super cute set up! What lucky piggies you have! I just expanded my boys home as well☺️ I’m also looking for a camera so I can check on them throughout the day if you don’t mind sharing the brand of yours

Super cute set up! What lucky piggies you have! I just expanded my boys home as well☺️ I’m also looking for a camera so I can check on them throughout the day if you don’t mind sharing the brand of yours
It's an indoor pan and tilt camera (Eufy security) would highly recommend as you can move the camera 360 degrees via your phone at any angle and it's really good quality! Would love to see your new set up:) x

Would really recommend. Am not at home ATM, and have just seen through the cam that their main water bottle they use has fallen off so was able to contact my boyfriend through the cam and tell him to top up all the water bottles, feed them and give them fresh hay and was able to watch him do so on the cam too haha. Talking through the camera giving him reminders of extra little bits lol. This is going to be so reassuring if I go away on holiday in the future. Also if you have a sick piggy/suspect an illness this would be so useful am already noticing the pig that is always drinking.

Love your set up! Looks like an entire room!

I recently expanded my boars cage to 16 square feet! I want moooooar space though!

Love your set up! Looks like an entire room!

I recently expanded my boars cage to 16 square feet! I want moooooar space though!
It does get blooming addictive watching them so happy running around with so much space! Why I now have no living room left and @Tara95 is a room down too! :)):D

It's an indoor pan and tilt camera (Eufy security) would highly recommend as you can move the camera 360 degrees via your phone at any angle and it's really good quality! Would love to see your new set up:) x
I ordered the camera and it’s supposed to be here tomorrow! I haven’t taken any full size pictures of the new cage but it is quite large for my two boys! It’s a 6x2 with a loft. The door is always opened when I’m home so they have access to the living room and their play area😅 these boys have taken over my house! The picture I attached it’s Ace peeking out his "window" as I call it. He can look right out at whatever’s going on from the comfort of his favorite bed! He’s become quite the spy these days😂 I often catch him looking out while I’m giving his brother his critical care☺️💗thanks again for the camera help!

Attachments

• BBFA5AB4-0592-4730-A13A-B4C5126AE3B5.webp
    BBFA5AB4-0592-4730-A13A-B4C5126AE3B5.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 9
I ordered the camera and it’s supposed to be here tomorrow! I haven’t taken any full size pictures of the new cage but it is quite large for my two boys! It’s a 6x2 with a loft. The door is always opened when I’m home so they have access to the living room and their play area😅 these boys have taken over my house! The picture I attached it’s Ace peeking out his "window" as I call it. He can look right out at whatever’s going on from the comfort of his favorite bed! He’s become quite the spy these days😂 I often catch him looking out while I’m giving his brother his critical care☺️💗thanks again for the camera help!
Aww super cute! So glad you decided to get a camera (I am really obsessed with mine) let me know what you think to yours! I think for the first month you can directly record the footage to your phone as I have been doing when I press record but then as I'm told I think you lose that service or have to pay for it after a month, so that's why my uncle gave me an SD card for the camera so i can directly record the footage if I wish after the month is up. But I'm just quite happy checking up on them with the occasional recording! Good luck! :)

Back