New boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimm

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Heres a pic of my new rescue boy, now named bertie. Hes about 8 months old and hes mostly black with a white stripe across his neck and chest. His two front feet are white aswell. Before he came to me he was living with 3 other females which were constantly pregnant and so were the babies! The owners wouldnt separate him from the poor females but they wernt willing to neuter him either because it was 'expensive'. When he came to me he was wee soaked and he stunk...he went in the bath streight away...the water was brown eeew.

Hes really friendly and laid back, and since hes been with me hes managed to wee on me twice :-\ i should have called him pee-wee ;D Hes also very cheeky, before he had his pics taken he raided the bag of hay..so hes a bit dusty.

Here he is:

barn.jpg

He has a little white patch on his chin :smitten:

barn008.jpg

Hope you like him :smitten: :smitten:

AWWW! gorgeous as ever! ( :PDROOL DROOL! :P) soooooooo cute well done for rescuing! :smitten:

Awww bless him at least he gets a rest know gosh sonded like he was constantly busy :D :D

Well done for rescuing him O0

He is absolutely gorgeous, and that ickle white patch awwwwwww :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

sooooo lovely :smitten: :smitten:

glad to see he's settled :smitten: O0

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: what a handsome little fella :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* :-*
awwwwwwww love his little white chin :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back