• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

new baby sneezing

• Thread starter Thread starter tawny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tawny

last week i found two unexpected surprise babies which had been hidden away, will be two weeks old on sunday i reckon ;) the little one of the two has only one eye and has already been to the vets.

yesterday i thought i could hear the odd sneeze from their cage, i have them in a cage on their own in my living room where i can keep an eye on them.

this morning i have heard quite a few sneezes and listening to the one eyed baby ::) i reckon she sounds a bit blocked up and has the sniffles.

so off to the vets tonight at 6. she is eating and i have just put extra hay in to keep her warm, is there anything else i can do? i have to go work soon and am worried about her now :(she is full of life tho.

maybe I'm being over protective after losing munchkin at the weekend, reckon that was due to a uri.

i bet this new vets just loves me, for the last 2 months i have been there 6 times and all with my piggies ;D

Oh dear you are having a hard time of it at the moment :(
Good idea for the vets, as she has probs with her eye there maybe something related? I do hope it's an allergy or a little sniffle only all the best :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Defiantly get it check out. Hope she's O.K., let us know how it goes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back